Virtual Staging $20/Photo
- 2 Revisions
- 1-2 days Turn around
- Over 2500 updated furniture we choose from
- Photorealistic Results
- Money Back Guarantee
A Few Tips On Taking Your Own Photos:
- Make sure that the camera is between 4’6″ to 5’6″ off the ground. You will get the best results if it’s positioned exactly 5′ off the ground.
- Both the floor and the ceiling must be visible in the photograph. There are certain situations that allow more flexibility.
- Avoid taking a “straight-on” photograph off a wall. Pan the camera a little to the left or right so that the floor and ceiling lines of the facing are not exactly parallel. Measure the height of the ceiling or some large feature that exists on two perpendicular walls.
- Anything wider than 18mm focal length will be less accurate. If your photo is rejected for being excessively wide angled, we will notify you and wait for your approval via email to be granted permission to manually crop your photograph to meet our wide-angle guidelines.
Our Refund Policy
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed! We will offer you a 3 day risk-free money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the staged photo for any reason, you can get a refund within 3 days of receiving your edited files. To receive this refund, you must request it in writing to email@example.com before you request any edits to be completed on your images. If you request for edits to be completed on the initial edits we delivered, you forfeit your right for a refund. If you have any questions, please contact us at 800-676-9282.